THE CAVE Board Update!

Welcome to Dave's forum where fans can discuss the two original custom-built vehicles by Dean Jeffries for the '60s TV show "The
Monkees" along with the replicas.

dirtprod

06 Oct 2016, 00:54 #1

Update: Yesterday Yuku turned the reigns of THE CAVE Board over to me. They couldn't locate Tony or Joe, either. Mail bounced back.
Mostly things will remain the same, but new members will be approved (or disapproved), a lot faster. (There was 35 pending members). Rather than investigating each one, I just added them all. We'll see what happens...
My best,
Ernie
MunsterKoach.com

Mike in AZ

14 Jul 2017, 07:27 #2

Hello!

Are you the new moderator of this group? I have been a fan of this page for a long time. It would be a shame to lose all this incredible info.

Anyway, if this group is currently active I have some pics to post of original #2 in 1983. it was covered with red fuzz I think it's called frocking.

Also, have you tried to reach out to owners to see if they would share current pics, etc?

I know there is a new replica in Australia.

Thanks for taking over the board!

Mike in AZ

Mike in AZ

14 Jul 2017, 07:27 #3

Hello!

Are you the new moderator of this group? I have been a fan of this page for a long time. It would be a shame to lose all this incredible info.

Anyway, if this group is currently active I have some pics to post of original #2 in 1983. it was covered with red fuzz I think it's called frocking.

Also, have you tried to reach out to owners to see if they would share current pics, etc?

I know there is a new replica in Australia.

Thanks for taking over the board!

Mike in AZ